You have three options to exit your business:
- Family / Friends
- Employees, or
- A Third Party
Regardless of which option is best for you, a sale is ultimately involved. Or is it?
Fact: Not all businesses are saleable. Why?
We’ll discuss this along with many other topics including:
- Who buys businesses?
- What do buyers look for when buying a business?
- Do you need to own the real estate in order to sell your business?
- How will a buyer price your business?
- How can you make your business more attractive to buyers?
For additional information and to register, please visit our website.
Registration ends this Friday July 31st.
About the Presenter:
The webinar will be presented by REAG’s Managing Director, Mr. Scott Mashuda. Mr. Mashuda is:
- A Certified Business Intermediary
- A contributing author to “How to Sell Your Privately Owned Company, A Guide for Independent Business Owners” by Eric R. Voth
- A two-time presenter at the International Business Brokers Association bi-annual conference for professional development
- A monthly guest and designated business brokerage expert on Pittsburgh Business Radio, AM 1360
- Featured on WTAE Channel 4 News, “Selling Your Business During a Recession“